Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas!!! Brent and Abby were here with there two little girls. We had a great time. We woke up at about 7:30 or so and opened all the presents. Then we had the traditional breakfast of Sauage, bread and gravy, which was delicious. Then we played games and the girls went sledding and made snow angles.
I love this picture of Laura I had to share!


I got some clothes and I also recieve the most adoreble pair of Fatbaby boots. Here they are, aren't they cute!!! I was so excited.




I do have to say that one gift in particular that sparked everyones curiosity this year. It was from Tim and Kathie McGarry. It was wrapped it duck tape (Three layers of it, I might add) and tied with a twine bow. I do give them credit it was very cute and creative. I started opening it and about 15 minutes later finally got into it. (yes 15 minutes later) that was the purpose of the duck tape I was later told by Tim. I got it opened and to my surprise I found a big chunk of coal. my first thought ( How Rude) as I always say. but than a I found a new pair of chaps. I was so excited.



Tim and Kathie also got me a new pair of spurs for my Birthday and Tannis Spaulding got me a hat so now I have the Hat the Boots the Spurs and the Chaps. I am all set!!!!

1 comment:

Beattie Family said...

We did have a great christmas didn't we? I love this picture of us making snow angels, it's very unique:)