Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all. I hope everyone had a great year, and I wish you the best in 2008. Its so crazy to look back on the year, it went by so fast. I was able to welcome in the new year in Utah while spending time with family. We had a great time. I had a really hard time staying awake until 12:00, but I did it. We ate food and played games all night long. The picture above was taken just after the ball droped ( we had to take a short brake from our game to watch the ball fall), After all it is a tradition, ( and a mighty exciting one I might add)
When we came home from Utah we brought lannas two kids home with us to spend a few days with Grandma. I took them sledding. We went behind the 4-wheeler and that made it all the more exciting we didn't even have to walk up the hill. It was great and we had a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Beattie Family said...

Well I am not thrilled to see that picture posted for all the world to see, but you're right it was a fun night. But still, did you really have to put that picture up?

Lanna said...

Love the picture Al. I have to get a copy for the kids scrapbooks. Very cute.