Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Candy

I'm so excited about this whole thing!!!!! Anyway, today one of my favorite Christmas traditions started underway. Mom started making candy and of couse it was my favorite kind, (Uncle Clairence). Its really called Boston Creams, so I don't really know why we call it Uncle Clairences. I suppose that who made up the reciepe. ( I know I'm so smart) I will have to look into that a little more. This kind of candy is hard to make, however I am just going by what mom says because I have never ventured out to make it on my own I just take her word for it. I'm just around to help beat it. After it goes hard you have to pull it like taffy until it gets soft again and thats my favorite part.

This has to be one of my favorites of mom. She wasn't very happy with me taking this picture. but whats new???
This is a picture that really states who I am!! Whats the fun of making it if you can't enjoy it along the way????( Sorry I don't know how to rotate it)

1 comment:

McGarryMom said...

It's good to see you're blogspotting. This can get to be an addictive habit. Cute pictures of you and your mom and I'm sure the candy was excellent. (We really enjoyed the small bowl of caramel popcorn you sent. Next year maybe you could be more generous?)