Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Annual Christmas Eve Dance


I do have to admit this is kidda lame. However I have not missed one year in all of the nineteen years I have been alive, so I just had to go. We had a great time. It was fun seeing all the traditional people there. I might mention this dance has been going on for 103 years. I remeber my dad telling me stories of him going when he was a kid so I just had to go.


I have a picture of Sara, Allie and I in front of the tree, when we were 5 years old, so we had to get another one.


We did sit on Santas lap (just for the bag of candy of course). however I do admit that when I got home I was a little disappointed in the bag of candy. For some reason I had in my mind they used to be a little bit more exciting. Overall it is a fun Christmas eve tradition so I will probally be there again next year.

No comments: