Monday, November 14, 2011

Playing Catch up!

It has been a while and I have a few friends that have been after me to update! I was going through some pictures on my camera and decided I would share some. This is my MA lab group! We spent many hours poking, and proding each other. We took each others vitals, gave lots of shots, and drew lots blood! We had a lot of good times together.



I love this picture I had to share! This is Camer when we went to play at the sand dunes!





This is Fiddle. We spend a lot of time together!




This is little Brindy! I just love little babies. I was so excited to welcome two of my best friends littles girls into this world.




This is Adalyn! She has so much dark hair. So precious!




Shortly after little Brindy was born, Cabs and I went on a little date, we went and got some dinner and then played at the park!




This was Spud Harvest. I worked for Walters farms. I had a good experience, it was fun to see how the big farmers run and I had never been around potatos so it was interesting to me. The only things I would change would be to have a sleeper in my truck, (to take a nap in during break downs) and not get sinus infection every time I look at a potato:)





These are my friends Nick, Sontos, and Howard! They are the inmates at a workcamp in St. Anthony!They worked in spuds with me. I was scared of them at first, but it ended up being really fun. They have had hard lives, they each come from ruff backgrounds.I will probably never see them again but I hope and pray that they will change their lives for the better!




This time of the year brings the desire to make crafts. This is a mini quilt that I made!





This is just the beginnings of my next project. I am going to make a quilt! I am super excited about it. Red is my favorite color and so when I saw this I fell in love. I hope it turns out. :)

1 comment:

Jonathan & Sara said...

Yay finally!! Love the quilt!! And the cute little babies!! :)