Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Time

I love Christmas Time. I wish I could capture a little bit of the spirit of christmas in a jar and open it every month of the year. although its seems almost unreal that it is that time of year again, I have tried to take part in the yearly traditions. I enjoyed helping mom make candy, and working on home made christmas gifts, (although I always come away realizing that things aren't as easy as they look in the store, and that I'm not near as crafty as I thought I was.) Oh well. I have also enjoyed reading christmas stories, making amazing carmal apples dipped in milk choc. and drizzled with white choc. with Lex, staying up late or getting up early and reading by the christmas tree, spending the weekend with family, gone caroling, and best of all taken a few minutes to reflect on my many blessings.
Lis and I reading on my bed.


Our Carmal Apples!!!

1 comment:

Lanna said...

Al you are so creative and very crafty. I love the pictures and that you have finally updated your blog!