Sunday, April 20, 2008

What do you get when you put two sisters in the kitchen at the same time???

Lexi and I have been taking a cake decorating class in Idaho Falls once a week. We have really had a lot of fun despite the fact that our teacher speaks very little English. The teacher's advice to us was to "Practice Practice Practice!!!" So tonight lexi and I took that to heart and this is what turned out!!! Just call me Gill, short of Gilllllbert!!!
Lexi's tasty trout
You can call me "Fancy Fins"
Lesha's Beasty Bass
"Oh No I think my fish is swimming away!"
The Aftermath!!!







2 comments:

Lanna said...

Oh my gosh, you two are crazy! I love the fish. Reminds me of the ole bathroom I had for so many years. Tell Lex I love her eye. Very real looking. I am not so sure about the marshmellow look Al. Original though...

Lanna said...

Al, Getting tired of looking at the fish cakes. It is time to upsate!